Monday, February 21, 2011

Competitor Analysis Beauty Salon

Fuzimiao

For the second time, last year in Jinan is not text, I was downtown and I do not like living out of God's grace, the Lantern Festival (fifteenth day of the first month of the new year) marks the gradual return to life. In the days before the course, here tomorrow and next week in Yaoke Nanguang, people at the table are increased exponentially by the day, a week ago there have been three people yesterday and it was almost hard to find a seat , have opened shops on campus, every trip by subway car door for new students, trolley in hand, prepare to face the new semester. I returned the key to room 203, as in mine, 230, it seems that solar panels have begun again to do their job: welcome hot water. The forecast promises good things, no longer a cold Barbini and it seems that I should not use the air conditioner to more simple matters of survival but just to give that extra comfort you just wake up or before going to bed. It begins again. After the lesson

afternoon I went for a ride to the Temple of Confucius, there was also the first day of the year again to enjoy the stream of people ... the day after the feast of the lanterns did not disappoint the expectations, people everywhere. Among those who snapped a skewer of meat or a fried stinky tofu Cubeta and that was taking a photo I remember you could see the lanterns hung here and there.
We also decided that the food factor is of prime importance and we have eaten in this order: fish-flavored pellets, known as "the de'noantri takoyaki" (cost: Yuan 5x2), double Big Mac menu (for 巨无霸friends) McDonald's (23x2 yuan), kebabs (skewers yuan 10 = 5) and varied assortment of kebabs "malatang (麻辣烫, again for the aficionados, 20 yuan in total). Of course, not everything in a row, but walking here and there to Fuzimiao / 夫子庙, the famous temple of the above. And, having to improvise food critic, I must say that although I had come a few days ago pruritino the fast food (a lesson I had been talking about the 280, I checked the Italian site and I'd like to try the 1955 ... I was disappointed. The choice is limited to the Big Mac hamburger and the double cheeseburger, the other 4 or 5 are chicken leg, chicken leg spicy chicken breast, chicken thigh with a pike jump etc etc.. meh. But something has changed in the meantime: that life will be in Nanjing is more expensive than dinner Italy Hello from me 300erotti yuan has cost, but once considered the McDonald's a thief, 23 yuan for a menu ... heresy! I once thought c'avrei ate a week (the equation remains true to 50% when I eat at the table) but in the end will be that these street Food in Nanjing are a bit 'pussy, but with 23 yuan is not that much more remedies. sadness.
Regardless of admission to the temple costs 40 yuan, it was a robbery and bore the inscription: Lantern Festival 2008, Fuzimiao I like it a lot: maybe a bit 'too polished to be China, but there are the streets, the temple, the river with boats lit, hordes of street food shops and knick-knacks, all or almost what I've always wanted from China. I remedied
also a stall that sold the magnets for the fridge in the shape of animals (photo), the supreme gadget that haunts our home in Napule, 3 for ten yuan, not contracted, if you try to say "I'll give you ten yuan but maybe I do the four "(something which I think takes place in 99% of cases, c'avranno tried all that no matter how much something costs will still be the national sport to try to bring home a little more for something less) when you go to meet, making you lose a little 'taste for melodrama Neapolitan usually always follows the launch of this magical ritual courtship of China. After losing at least ten minutes to prepare the combinations of the three that I preferred, other facts I have five minutes of the road (that delightful coincidence!) found ten more stalls sales, including fridge magnets for aragostiformi big as lobsters, and not only will you place a solves the fridge, but the entire kitchen! Magic spread of the stalls, what censis would call the "patchy", same with the cigarettes: tobacco ten laps and nobody has the "lesser panda", then when you finally find them you realize that in the alley in a hundred meters have it in three. meh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment