Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kidney Stones Vomiting And Diarrhea

Marcianise: Paternuosto resigns, takes over on Riccio

This morning, the dr. Mario Paternuosto has resigned Marcianise resignation as city councilor.

took his place in the Council Ing. Joseph Riccio, former deputy commissioner of the Administration and prolific author on the list of Italy of Values \u200b\u200bin the last elections and among the top non-elected to the Provincial Council.

Dr. Paternuosto said
" I wanted to stay, my relationship with the people of Marcianise is and always will be very strong. Every now and in years to come, I will give testimony. In this city, I spent all my youth, but are very sad, having to take my signs elsewhere. "

The dr. Paternuosto fact take the field to the next administration in the city of Capua driving Italy of Values \u200b\u200band civic list "Capua Freedom."

L ' ing. Joseph Riccio thanking, on behalf of IDV, dr. Paternuosto for the work and commitment to Marcianise and ensuring full support for the new challenge that is going to deal with He added:
"I hope to bring lymph stimulation and experience to the City Council in the belief that we can address the many social emergencies that afflict the city and provide appropriate responses to a community with so much maturity and patience waiting for the resolution . "

0 comments:

Post a Comment