Saturday, April 24, 2010

Women With Full Brazilian

was worth studying Chinese for this

I must point out this post on Chinasmack, which is a site that does one thing that I find interesting: reports discussions ongoing forum on China, rather unusual or questionable cases, always with a lot of comments for the "netizens" (in English ... if you hover over see the comment original in Chinese, something scicchissima), what would I do if I had a bit 'of a consistent and above all a better China. But I do not have the link and then enough.

The post in question is dedicated to the propaganda on the walls in rural areas. Maybe in Beijing that more civilians are usually found in the form of banners, but in less cosmopolitan areas is quite normal to come across this kind of graffiti. Here in Jinan somewhere I've seen, so to speak. Now this guy I ha fatto una certa tenerezza ... c'è scritto (se avete lo stomaco debole tenetevi alla larga, eh, vi ho avvisati): correct understanding of normal physiological phenomenon - a nocturnal emission nocturnal emission or slightly more per month does not matter, usually do not play genitals, che traduco liberamente: Conoscere correttamente i fenomeni fisiologici naturali - le polluzioni notturne. Se capita una volta o poco più al mese non fa nulla, di solito non mettetevi a giocare con i genitali.

0 comments:

Post a Comment