Sunday, April 4, 2010

What To Write In My Husband's Wedding Card

Semiannual Report

There is a sticker on the site (unpronounceable) on xkcd.com probe Spirit, I am reminded often enough because it represents how I feel at this time. Look well. Today is Easter, they say (but also the occasion dedicated to the dead in China, it seems), this morning not knowing what to do I went for a walk below the cathedral and found it full of people. I got on the end because there was a better line of people (including children) waiting to receive communion. A small piece of formal Chinese I've heard though, I did my dirty work. We add also that there is the authority that the band, you really do not skimp on special effects to hongjialou here! congratulations!

Six months have passed since I arrived in Jinan, there are three. The 情绪 波动 "rocking motion of feeling" more fierce: I miss home, panic to leave China, I feel empty and prey of events. The two-week lesson of China Shandong University have been very interesting, I feel a bit '(very) ridiculous schoolboy to do it when everyone around you will have about 22 years, however, to make 4 hours per day China feels the difference. After a while 'feeling on the skin that could become "good" progress in the previous two years in China to teach the Italian left to be desired (to say the least). Of course, lessons, lunch with Compagnucci is not bad, but without the work is not the same.
Looking forward to good news ... I feel helpless. Happy Easter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment