Friday, January 8, 2010

Wet Mucus Before Period

Maio

Another friend has left us: we weep with the disappearance of imdb (internet movie database) site that is interested in one day and the other as well. Forum is a bit 'like watching movies with someone else. Now I just finished watching The Time Traveler's Wife (Eric Bana twice, yesterday I saw Funny People, love love Eric), have made me cry the other? Wikipedia says that on rottentomatoes did not go well, perhaps from the book is a half alone. But without the random comment on others who have seen how I know?
few days ago, at night, the great firewall of China is skipped for a few hours, so say the sites. What plot in high places? An update, say the voices. So you never know what will be accessible and what is not, it will miss the next time. I learned from the site of block imdb danwei (blocked in turn, but I can read via google reader ... do not mow until this too), danwei has dedicated a beautiful song for the occasion: another one bites the dust.

It 's a bit that I do not update the blog. Missing only one week at the end of the course. In Italy I have just finished the holidays that are still here begin. Ah, the holidays, which periodaccio. Time is not running anything, the Chinese friends are like umbrellas that when you need it, trouble! And I found myself spending the New Year's Eve alone, with a beer bottle and a box of sushi for two euro. So no, I am in my usual PMS phase (see wikipedia if you know what nn) (English), it's Saturday, one o'clock, there are three degrees outside and I did not much like going out, I do not have much desire to eat alone. Eh eh, but this is the life I chose, not should exchange right now, I feel better than the alternatives, now I've got the Magone, I've got the sadness and nostalgia. I've got zero hope that 2010, which began in shit, can be better in 2009. Yet there are many possibilities, such as the Chinese player on the ABC that I should resume sooner or later to watch. Definitely stay in Jinan with 6 million inhabitants Arola gives me more opportunities that will have two thousand in the most crowded days. So I keep the Mago and I get excited when I buy at the supermarket while baozi the lady next to me recognizes me and tells me that we live in the same building. I tried to do the bambi eyes with my students, I asked how to make friends here in Jinan that in a while 'I am in vacation, with nothing to do and more. But they, no pity, no breath. And I said: OK, I give up.

New Year's holidays would be were therefore a total misery if it were not the mail came from almost nothing of Paul telling me to be about to make a trip to China. I had not seen Paul since the first year of university in Perugia, 2000! And now he knew through friends of friends who live in China and came here in Jinan for a few days with his girlfriend! Despite the deadly cold three days we spent walking around and I thank them I talked a lot with the Chinese, I did a little 'new experiences. We bought the tobacco and anti-freeze pigiamone by street vendors, we went to market to you, we ate fried ravioli (3 yuan for a) sitting down to a micro table along with a handful of workers. What was cool was above all a feeling the interpreter to do: negotiate, translate the explanation of the tea, the haircut. I've also taken a class to introduce my students, and are then broken down to Shanghai. Looking back on them after their departure, I noticed that you call Paul and Francesca. cool no? Small

parentheses of Chinese customs vs those of Maio. I found that just get up here we brush our teeth. Miro I just got up to the coffee machine, the cup of milk. The bag of coffee if I do not want / time to get to do then ... after breakfast, after preparing summaries of the ideas for the lesson ripassatina do a toothpaste green tea (it's a long story, but if Google and green tea should berlusconi find it) and Listerine to prevent the milk and coffee wafted to exhale during the lesson. It seems reasonable no? But nein, my alunnni say that early in the morning my mouth is filthy (but of what? Boh) and then, raus, in the bathroom and before eating ravioli, soup with tofu and fried stuff

0 comments:

Post a Comment