Saturday, January 23, 2010

Trying To Buy Boxxi Online

10.000

Ironically 's horoscope this week I suggested to do a little 'less of everything. Well, in short, the road to success and 'beautiful plateau since about ten days on holiday and am making less than zero. Looking back is a little 'too kind to me, ten days have passed, nothing to do with the state-like "Arbeit macht frei" last year. Please review the old posts to see the miserable condition into which I had fallen, I wrote something that certainly would be worth circled a neo-neo-realist film.

invetarsi Now it's something to do. The idea of \u200b\u200btaking a month so sorry and throw it away forever, but I know well my chickens (ie me) and I know that I hardly give a move. The only thing I've done so far is buy a few books to review Chinese characters (those with paper-like tissue to trace), to complicate the lives I took those 行书 (xíngshū), similar to our opposition in italics those printed with the result that a lot of characters do not know them and I can not even try to andarmeli because you do not understand how they are made! ha ha, how perverse. But we need something to keep alive "the cultivates Mario hobby for few days and then poof."
Then again today I heard a friend of mine for the gym ... uff, twice as expensive as in Shijiazhuang. 680 yuan for three months. but oh well, not that I have another way to throw money away at the moment, the camera I bought last year, Diablo III is not out yet then, the urgency of a new PC is not there. Other expenses on the horizon there are none, what the hell, and invest 'sti 70 euros. Then just
, watch movies and TV series to handcuff me roll on the bed, a couple of times I even went out to dinner. I am a smart way to go these days just are not able to find it. All that remains is to follow the advice of the horoscope: work less, not to commit too much, do not give my best. Until next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment