Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowboard Burton Air 6.1



I just finished watching the 13th episode of 蜗居 (wōjū), and meanwhile a few days ago I received an email on hotmail: hotmail, thanks for being a member of ten years. Magone that I came. My first mailbox, then I was using outlook! my 18 years, the Internet. Internet, this site is forbidden (we bought a computer with the modem and my told me that I could navigate one hour per week), whose main purpose seemed to find beautiful images on our favorite video games and animated series. Think about how my life would be now if it were not for the internet is a pretty fun game. I would always ended up in China? or maybe not? Solo? less alone? with children? eh eh ...

Meanwhile there are many others come to e-mail addresses, two of which work. The vast majority with little or limited success, managed to survive with only pride gmail, hotmail and qq. Meanwhile, I stopped playing with the playstation and I quit high school. Then came university, adsl, mirc and many other beautiful things. I remember that I came to Perugia at the time of the second year in college and discovered that the courses had been postponed by a week, in a fit of boredom I read almost all semi-mortal lord of the rings. It was a pretty long week, now in a month and a half holiday other than reading (I'm a night of enjoyment from p.58 times) is a whole marathon of movies and serials, sometimes a trip to the supermarket, and maybe Quach chat chat with bored people like me. Today, the most courageous gesture that I did was look for a restaurant on the internet where you can eat, but in the end it was not bad, after a little walk I came to a place where they 肉夹馍 (Rouja, kebab China, in practice ) and spaghetti in broth. Total room: 10 yuan. Will I be able to arrange to go within the next week in Beijing to find Sara and Fabian (and Pina and Nan)? hopefully good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment