Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where Can I Get Playmobil Instructions

Save your files with file owner file format with Python

I'm writing a software and I want to save what I have done so that i can re-open the software and restart from where I stopped. How can I do it? Surfing on the net I find Some doc about objects serialization, so they can be converted in bytes...What it means? I can't understand very well.

Python is very powerful because it does almost everything by itself, but it is even very difficult.
There is a package, named Pickles, which takes tho objects and sves them to a file. Pay attention because it does not save everything. For other information here is the link .
So there are different possibilities:

  1. You can save the list of the operation you did, quite easy to code, but it has a low efficiency on opening.
  2. You can use the pickles and you don't save everything, it's a little bit more difficult, but it is even more efficient.
  3. You can optimize the code so that the opening is simple, it's hard to code, but very efficient.
Is there Any other consideration? Writing Am I wrong? Can you help me? I'm waiting your comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment