Monday, January 24, 2011

Thankful Letter For Community Service Hours

I got distracted for a moment Let's talk about

distatto As if I had a moment. But I have always been here. Since returning to Nanjing (China) updates have been made to wait (by whom?) And then I pause watching House, so that I look just bored and think about what happened during this long period of interest. The first thing that comes to my mind there would be no need to write it: if you read this blog conceivably know me, if I know I probably have already complained to you. A Nanjing cold.
Q: How Davis, is the third year in China each year that you're a bit 'to the south and now you complain of the cold?
A: Yes, but here there are no heaters. I write capital letters, is' NOT EXIST heaters. I mean, I love it viscerally China (perhaps, in light of facts, not so much) but that does not exist here is minus seven, the snow is well inside the metro stations and an air conditioner here six GREE that thou hast the summer heat will make us a bit 'of wind to help them sleep I think I can warm up the room ... and feeding them this condition? uranium? in concentrated tablet of monosodium glutamate?
So I armed with shame to leave the pajamas under his pants and electricity and hot water bottle away, waiting to pass.

For the rest all goes to the cool, do not say happily, but at least with a certain decorum. Thanks to prof. Xiao I remedied the latter chore during the holidays: I teach at university Pharmaceutical (CPU, China Pharmaceutical University) to 14 fearless young men who plan to go to Italy to continue their studies. It 'a program set up especially during the holidays. So after the university was abandoned by those many thousands of students that we were occupying us, un'auletta dormitory for foreign students (where the same time, pro tempore, dress) to give lessons every single day ( which means 7 times weekly), 3 hours and 3 hours with me with my colleague. Ah, there are three other four guys in the only door of the canteen was open. So at lunch I can eat white rice with kale and noodles ... white rice or with noodles and greens. Depressing.

Chinese New Year falls. I'll have a week's holiday here in China all over the world (literally) gets married, all who return home to celebrate with family. I do not have big plans, do not even have plans, let's see if a last minute address to someone's house. Well, at least one place where I can watch TV. That does not look at anything, but the Chinese New Year Gala peek give it to him. Wang Fei (Faye Wong) last year still remember it with emotion and pleasure. A New Year instead I went with Angelo + clique in Xiamen of Fujian most pleasant village and it was a very nice trip, the aircraft and rules cagarella obscene Wuyishan so if you do not have a Chinese ID card can not use internet point at the party. A review with

rewind everything that has happened is that I can think of memorable things. I feel guilty for not having shared so many little things. The new college apartment frozen and solar panels (= no hot water), sleep at the home of Angel with the light that projects stars on the ceiling, the flakes of snow in Nanjing, a pair of Italian restaurants where I was fainting. Maybe someone will come to me and throw around here later. Obviously the only episode that I have a rather ben'impressa and when I woke up with a bad ever experienced in my life and I spent the day in the hospital school. How much it helped me feel old all of a sudden (the health that I played bad jokes, I must be more careful what I eat or else they are pains (literally), etc. etc. ...). But this too, or at least the record of the event, if you know me you already know for some time.

Ah, I suddenly remember another reason why my little program with updates that Chinese access to facebook and blogger is ultimately a half-dying (all works here now limping, even Youku sometimes betrays me and you'll know ... certainties crumble). I leave you with a picture of yesterday. A coffee at Costa coffee, macarons and a cover of Radiohead's No Surprises on Sunday afternoon in Nanjing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment