Sunday, November 7, 2010

Woman Breastfeeding Man

How long does it

uhm, just enough to make me happy, I think: breakfast this morning with a double ration of Nescafe (2 yuan or less), new snack (a dozen) and a good multivitamin for a birthday multicentrum ( sixty-odd). Let's say then that with the change that we are, with the eight € ve dug. Then of course, is being returned to China and the feeling you get walking down the street, just to go to the bank. And then Angelo who kindly hosting me at his home in Nanjing, dinner out, the expat bar, library vanguard. These things are a bit 'more difficult to monetize, I admit it. There are so many things, things I want to go back to say, I'm back in China and today is my birthday. It is not easy getting old but, in fact, there are worse ways to grow old, no? Welcome back. A hug, MA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment