Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What Store Sells Wrestling Singlets

Lessons (useless) Chinese

We must be alive even now and then, even though these days (well, we're half ottrobre) I would have expected to already be in China or with suitcases in hand, or in a tax haven to create offshore companies, says a lot that in the previous post a month and a half ago I complained already. Here, imagine the feelings that I've got now. Well, I found that if a dog's prayers were heard rain down bones from the sky, discard any comments about how I rotate the boxes and talk about those two or three good things that happen
The first is the most striking: in just under a month I finished reading my first book China, from top to bottom, without stuck, I'm very happy. So happy that I immediately tried his hand in another book, Red Sorghum. poorly cemented and then run aground after a page because it seemed too difficult. Well, anyway do not celebrate the defeat, but success, I finished reading The Reluctant seller blood Yu Hua (see figure). Good book, easy to read, good story, I was excited, the fate of the protagonist has kept me with bated breath, is a touching book.
E 'started a new season for the American serial I started to watch Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, I thought it was Christmas (also follow House, but with little conviction, Nikita, Undercovers, and any number). I also saw a certain film thickness (a Inception, by chance?), And I have a little 'series in Japan: the last of Gainax (who did not deny), Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. The souls of Bakuman and a series on robottoni with the director of Sailor Moon, Star Driver.
I opened a Facebook page called Lessons (unnecessary) of China, Come to visit me here .

0 comments:

Post a Comment