Saturday, March 13, 2010

Salicylic Acid Lip Warts

day


The holidays are almost over. It lasted almost unbelievably forward. And, oddly, the only thing I regret a little bit. We stayed at the pre-New Year, the pre Valentine's Day, but in fact the culmination of events was yet to come ... Chinese New Year with the mystic. This year I have collected three hits in three different Chinese family. Pre, during and after the New Year.

Pre-New Year's family home Yangyang (ex-medical student, currently a trainee, and awaits the results of research to do). Location: countryside just outside of Jinan.
Life in the countryside ... a different China. A little 'as you imagine life in the siheyuan in Beijing at the time of Mao, but to this day. Three days of freezing cold and (close your eyes and children do not read) without having the courage to go to the bathroom because that hole in the ground I do not use it, no no no. We went to the international market small village which is held twice a week, I bought gummy candies and slices of dried banana that I chewed for three quarters of the day and a poster with the characters of my name written all colored, with small fish and birds. Lunch with the entire family (including a very pregnant sister and brother in law) was very pleasant. Another note of color that the family is Christian Yangyang ... I spent an evening singing songs from the church in China.

New Year, the house of my colleague at the University of Shandong. Location: the northern part of Jinan. I go down to the local supermarket, I'll assemble a nice fruit basket and go. The house is small but all in all very nice. My mother makes me share in the preparation of the ravioli and I too clumsily or close anyone. Then, In short, after a while you start with delirium based huoguo, ravioli hot that I burned. Evening program on CCTV capdanno China (春晚, friends, or Spring Festival gala, if you are heterophile), sprinkle with 白酒 bottles (a very close relative of grappa, alcoholic talking about) and series of rather long but incredibly satisfying to partiton mah-jong. In the end, finished the show on TV and well pretty well stuffed my stomach her home about two o'clock at night with lots of bag with supplies for the next day.

After-New Year, Wang Dong's house (which, if I understand it, is the chart for a company that sells French wines, but not only, perhaps). Location: Longkou, several kilometers from Jinan. In two previous stages of intoxication prey / family, I let my friend ask me two sizes, and the fourth day of the year again (ah, achievements of the lunar calendar) I went to the bus station of Jinan and I took the bus to Huangcheng (which is the name of the place that I could not find even the usually semi-infallible google maps) I had booked the day before on the phone. (Wow, I booked a ticket on the phone, have an ace), and five hours of bus routes and destination. The family home Wand Dong is definitely a nice apartment, not ridiculously big, however I have found my room with air conditioning and flat screen TV. It is located in the middle of a residential complex made up of blocks that are all the same extend as far as the eye can see, wow. Two other days where I did nothing but eat and watch TV (and see 20 times the scene of the Chinese skater to win the gold medal, vomit), the poor mother all that attempted to come against my tastes Western guest. Highlights: I that the area around the Nanshan with Taoist temple and, just in front of a giant Buddha at the top of the stairs in the aftermath of an evening that began with a little alcohol 'wine at the home of Wang Dong and over not to host identified bottles of beer that I and a friend we have drained because in the end took a chest discovered that no one has run in part two of us drank.

That's it for now, my students have come to Perugia, I also do a bit of 'I start with the lessons. We are soon, and meanwhile I leave you with a nice typo-Freudian slip this morning on the Republic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment