Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rivoltelle Bernardelli

narrowness

am been more than two months since I landed in China, passed in a hurry. Tomorrow, then comes the mysterious winter solstice, the one where you must eat jiaozi (if you do not know that the Chinese dumplings jiaozi are abandoned this blog, infidel)! And missing 5 days to Christmas tree this year without ... "There would be just fine in a small tree in my room" I think since the beginning of December, but want the trees and decorations, at the supermarket are ugly and sad, or because the idea of \u200b\u200bputting the tree here for a while 'to keep me company and then having to throw away because I do not know where to put me down ... niet.

I wrote the last post from the rather pessimistic tone and then nothing, no limits and with little shame I threw it there, everything that came into his head, things that in retrospect I would have said no twice, because then ponder ponder and certain things do not you tell a little 'you ashamed, a little' is not well. But I wanted a little 'exorcise (and crystallize, for future reference) that state of mind, and I said, mass you care. And I must admit that what surprised me was the beginning to be pretty good. Must be self-preservation: to find a way to move forward no matter what. The days continue as if nothing special had happened, its first zero, but now every once in a while 'is melancholy.
For the rest there is nothing much to report, outside is a cold Barbino so I did not dare to go out not even to go to the supermarket, that the pear pizza days at home ... the weekend was devoted to TV series (American: Alice, Chinese 蜗居 woju narrowness or dwelling), to cover music, mark You Spin Me Round - Dope, is all day Listen! I also saw the film Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (cute). Ah, 蜗居 My first Chinese serial! I saw an episode and a half ... is a resounding start. I've seen it reported on some sites, with the promising "a serial escape the censorship of China" or something like that, and I must say that it is quite fascinating ... In short, from the standpoint of a concern that certain Chinese-morbid issues, of course. This
here (woju means "humble abode") about a young family struggling with the purchase of the house and the prices unreasonable and insane that the housing market seems to have reached. The push to buy even half a shack because there is a row of people who play the upside, because the house yesterday that we did not take it now costs € 500 more and so on. Even if you do not give a damn you have to admit that anything is alienating strong, eh.
For now it seems simple, interesting and not "artificial" and then I follow it gladly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment