Saturday, November 28, 2009

Female Genital Tattoo Clips

Loneliness of the Chinese characters

long time ago I read an aphorism. He argued that the important days in life were four or five others were used to make thick. The updating of the blog for today jumps. This time we publish a new episode of the problem page. If you have not read it better, I must mourn and then here I am, but if you go here and you feel in your heart leave a little comment, a suggestion (that I can not publish because the relationship between China and Blogspot are still not idyllic) at the end I shall be grateful. I think (bad?) That virtually all or most have passed through similar situations, the relatively few cases of crime, then it is logical to infer that the vast majority comes out relatively unscathed. Well, come to us. I

of Chinese major important for one reason or another, I've met about five. Four of them in Italy. The gratitude I feel towards them is incalculable and indescribable, without them I would not be here with my work, my beautiful little room, my students and my life. The Chinese have known Wilson is in China. Wilson to describe to me just two movies quotes poorly reported, the first is Densha Otoko no when the protagonist says, "you make new what is trivial, trivial things make precious memories," the second is 500 Days of Summer " on the one hand I would like to get out. I know it's the only other person in the universe that can make me happy. "
is not possible for me to imagine China without Wilson, it's as if every Chinese character, if everything I've seen, heard, said and done somehow
was connected to him. Sharing (via chat) to many small episodes daily without apparent meaning has crept slightly and gently under my skin, until one day I look back and know that the little chat over dependence on the addictive hard drugs.
factor borderline of these friendships, however, makes them difficult to manage: the soft edges of feeling in which everything is mixed, it is sometimes pleasant, sometimes painful. In these situational shun any label that I found myself wanting to see him without respite. I knew the Chinese New Year is untouchable, cigarette butt, the week's holiday is sacred and must be spent with family, it matters little if I maybe I will have a month and a broken ski holidays. I had not yet rirpeso when I knew he was in Beijing this weekend before departing for the United States. It would not be could also be seen for just a little 'Why do not you tell me? me and tell me I do not repeat it and a reason. I thought we could have gone more than I would have expected sempe
corroded. So in a few lines I wrote that was out to see us on the phone I would have felt ashamed of my Chinese, so I would have greeted it in the chat, is one of the best people I ever knew, and then I wish him well for the future He made me happy and I would never forget. hello hello.
What an idiot I did. but I thought a bit 'and I thought it was the best thing to do. the result is that I spend my days whining, the stupid smile I had when I turned to the streets is gone, I think and think. and I have no more hope. I do not know why I do things. study Chinese, to work. if you watch TV or read a book, if I meet a Chinese character I run into a memory. The Chinese say that a three-legged frog is hard to find while the two men are everywhere, but my body is still poisoned by the sweet addiction that another billion-odd Chinese seem to me those that are thick, Wilson was my big day. The third film
quote of this post is that something has changed: "You make me want to be a better person." Now I no longer want.
According

0 comments:

Post a Comment